Begin Your Entrepreneurial Journey With Worry-Free Business Financing Through Your 401(k)/IRA:
You’re ready to begin your dream of opening a business, but you’re hesitant to take out a small business loan and pay interest on it. Fortunately, there’s another alternative. You have the option to use your 401(k) to start a business – penalty-free.
Some of the advantages of this type of funding over other traditional methods (like loans) include:
* It’s tax-deferred and penalty-free.
* You can secure funding fast – sometimes in as little as 10 business days.
* There are no interest payments or repayment of loans.
* It’s debt-free or reduced-debt funding, which means you can significantly shorten your time to profitability and maximize your potential success.
* You can pay yourself a salary from the start (enabling you to pay living expenses from your salary).
* It’s a powerful wealth-building vehicle; as a successful entrepreneur, you can build for the future and protect your profits.
* You can gain cash flow and build equity faster.
* It’s not dependent on your credit score (you still qualify even if you have bad credit or bankruptcy).
Please attend our seminar or call us today 561-277-3711 or info@Franocity.com