Opa! of Greece
Thank you for your interest in OPA!
In 1998, Niko Tiginagas opened the first OPA! in Market Mall, Calgary with a passion of serving flavourful food with legendary customer service. Within the first year in business, OPA! became the number one operator with in the food court. To this day, the first OPA! in Market Mall remains a top performer and since its inception, OPA! has grown to become Canada’s largest and fastest growing Greek food franchise with over 75 units from British Columbia to Ontario. OPA! has recently entered into a partnership with Access Quebec to bring OPA! into the province of Quebec.
OPA! is the market leader in the high growth Mediterranean food category and has become famous for its delicious tasting and healthy Greek food. The OPA! menu features savoury souvlaki; fresh salads; warm and seasoned pita; roasted potato; steamed rice; fried calamari & fries is extremely popular with healthy eating consumers.
The OPA! franchise concept is available in 2 formats including a 400-500 square foot quick service food court unit, which will cost approximately $300,000, or a 1,200-1,400 square foot fast-casual restaurant which will cost approximately $350,000-$375,000 to build. To qualify for bank financing, you will need a minimum of $125,000 available cash for a food court unit and $150,000 available cash for a storefront restaurant.
OPA! Souvlaki provides its franchisees a comprehensive franchise program, including:
• Site selection and Lease negotiations
• Restaurant design and construction
• Two week training at a designated training store
• On-site pre and post opening support
• On-going operational support
• Marketing support
• Bank financing assistance
• Purchasing power on ingredients and menu items
• New product development
Steps to becoming an OPA! franchisee:
• Visit an OPA! restaurant and taste our delicious tasting Greek food
• Submit your completed Franchise Application Form
• Receive a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document
• Sign and return the Receipt of Disclosure Document
• Conduct your due diligence and legal review, including contacting OPA! franchisees
• Sign an Offer to Franchise for an available OPA! location with a $20,000 deposit
• Meet with our operations team as part of the approval process
• Apply for and obtain bank financing
• Successfully complete training
• Open for business
The word OPA! is used in Greek culture to express a feeling of joy, high spirits and happiness. Owning an OPA! Souvlaki franchise can make you feel the same way.
Don’t miss out on this outstanding franchise opportunity. Excellent locations available!
Please feel free to contact me directly at (647) 297-3935.
Vice President Development
OPA! Souvlaki Franchise Group Inc.
700-7015 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary Alberta T2H 2K6
Cell (647) 297-3935
“Canada’s largest and fastest growing Greek food franchise”